♡ facebook.com/madjennsy | twitter & instagram: @madjennsy
Hello guys! Learn how to create some cute My Melody Nails with this Sanrio inspired tutorial! I've been wishing to do this design for ages! I'm so happy I've done it! :) Enjoy!! xoxo
Step by Step Tutorial:
- Apply base coat to protect your
natural nails then paint your accent nail white and pink in the rest of
the nails. Avoid cuticle area.
- Prepare a mint nail polish, nail art brushes and a dotting tool. Apply the mint nail polish only on one side of the nail.
- Repeat the process on the opposite side using a yellow pastel color.
- Paint some white stripes to separate the colors. Clean if necessary.
- Now, let's paint My Melody in pink. Start with the outline and the ears.
- Let's add some details in black, add a yellow dot for the nose and paint a pink bow.
- Now, let's add a beautiful top coat to seal our design and while it is drying we'll use it as glue for the cute fimo bows. That's it!
｡◕‿◕｡ Subscribe to my nail art channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/madjennsy?sub_confirmation=1
εїз Watch this nail tutorial and more in the "Anime - Cartoons - Movies Inspired Nail Art designs by madjennsy" playlist:
❤ HOW TO SHAPE YOUR NAILS ROUND: ☆
★ Quick Tip: Try to use a striper brush which is a longer tip brush, this way lines will be evenly made! :)
Watch video tutorial!
◦◕‿◕◦ Thank you very much for watching! ◦◕‿◕◦
❤ Products list:
OPI Nail Envy
OPI Mod About You
Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Sally Hansen Limestone
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Funky Fingers Pretty in Pink
Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat
Nail Art Brushes
Fimo Bow Decorations
❤ My links:
❤ Music Credits!
Music "Let me Talk Carol - Instrumental" by Josh Woodward
Available on the Free Music Archive freemusicarchive.org/
Under CC BY license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/